Lasting-Desire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Yaoi Stories

Go down

My Yaoi Stories Empty My Yaoi Stories

Post  Wolf Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Ok My stories sorry there probadly not good. But the the rateings are in colors. and if you don't know what yaoi is you might not like it. You can post as many stories as you like in here as long as it's okay with the Admin
Mature!!!
In between Mature and cute!!!
Cute!
Rape/Mature +!!!

He Swing the whip fast and hard slashing open Ends back. He Screams in pain "does it hurt my pet?" He continesuse to whip End until his back is covered in fresh driping blood. He whimpers, he lefts End Chin "your mine and mine only do you understand that End if if it mean beating you until you screams your mine " "Y-yes Master " he unchains End he falls to the floor and lays there. He pick up End and carrys him to the bed he lays him down,he sit by him and runs him fingers though End short spikey black hair. He looks up at him his eyes shineing a bright red. He looks down at End your hungry. He smiles and lick his finger and run it down his neck. His fangs grow long and show threw his lips " You can feed but you must only feed on me and you can't ever leave me again " He put him up to his neck. He bites deep into Ryuu neck get a mouth fulls of blood he drinks quitly, he moans as he leans back for Ends.He stop drinking and bites up Ryuus neck,..he moans.He unties Ryuus long blond hair letting it fall into his face "hey..." ""I never said you could untie my hair."" To late he smiles and bites down Ryuus neck he watches him, him and moans lightly. "master he stop and looks up at Ryuu,..."what End?" why..."would you want me I'm just a street rat and your the prince of the moonlight kingdom?" He looks down at End "End... I ...Well ..."
If you don't want to tell me you don't have to "master.'' "End Once you fall in love you figure that you must be with that person and be there for them." "Oh I see I guess" but..." I'm still a street rat and your going to get in a lot of trouble if the King catches you." Yes I know but ...." what he looks up at Ryuu. "I don't care I want to be with you"..."Thank you Ryuu." " He looks at him "your welcome" ""Master I love you "" He starts falling asleep " I love you to" End"..... They both fall asleep. He wakes up before sun rise.. Ryuu "wakes up" what wrong he looks at him " someone coming oh shit get under the bed . He lays back down and pretends to sleep. He opens the door and look at Ryuu sleeping in his bed. Sweat rolls down Ryuus face as he lays as still as he can. The man walks out shutting the door behind him " I swear i heard voices ." "End?" "that was a close one was it not "yeah he say softly." "Master I'll be back at night fall" he jumps out of the windows and runs quietly away from the kingdom. He watches him leave he sigh

Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum